Centennial Photo Archive
What Types of Photos and Memorabilia Are We Looking For?
Quality – clear photos where we can see people’s faces or images of the parish from past and present day
Information – Who? When? Where? Why? Please attach a sticky note to back of photo.
Photo & Memorabilia Categories – We need a variety of photos and memorabilia from many areas:
- School events: first/last day of school, Parish Festival, Holy Name Tournament, orchestra/band, and sports
- People photos: faculty, clergy, nuns, school and rectory staff, parents and students throughout the years
- Location photos: schoolyard, front of school, school hallways, classrooms, Durocher Pavilion, main and lower church, auditorium, any locations within 17th & 18th between Vicente and Ulloa
- Parish Ministries: Altar Servers, Mothers’ Club, MOSC/Men of St. Cecilia, Youth Group/Teen Club, Knights of St. Cecilia, Children’s Choir, Adult Choir, Chinese Ministry, Collins Center, Italian-Catholic Federation, St. Vincent de Paul, Young Men’s Institute
- Church Celebrations: First Reconciliation, First Communion, May Procession, Confirmation, Graduation, Corpus Christi Parade
- Memorabilia: from school recitals, play programs, festival tickets, event flyers, school newsletters, report cards, class prophecies, Mass and Sacramental programs
Photo & Memorabilia Collection Process
Via Dropbox – Submit scanned photos and memorabilia online throughout the Centennial year. Contact Mer Ring for instructions and a link to a Dropbox folder. Important: any photos submitted via Dropbox should be scanned at 300 DPI (for 8×10 or 5×7 photos) or 600 DPI (for 4×6 or 3×5 photos). Good scanning resolution is necessary for good photo reproduction. If you’re not sure how to scan at a specific DPI, please contact Mer Ring with your questions.